Topics I am Considering for a Class Project

     There are a few topics I am considering to write about for this project. At first I was interested in Area 51 and the secrecy of their research. I wanted to research leaked documents form Area 51 to come up with a conclusion of what they may be hiding, testing, or researching. What kind of technology do they test and create? Do they have evidence of UFOs and/or intelligent life? 

Another topic I was considering was the disappearance of the Roanoke colony in 1585. Ever since learning about this occurrence when I was younger, I have been interested to know what actually happened to them, despite many theories. What did the lost colonists mean by carving 'Croatoan' onto the tree? Were the colonists all killed or did they die from disease? 

The last topic I found interesting was 'ghost ships' as well as disappearing aircrafts. There seem to be many unexplained occurrences on ships where crews freeze to death or abandon ship with no explanation. Could these disappearances be related to the unexplained phenomena of the ocean? Why did many crews abandon ship so suddenly? There are also many situations of disappearing aircrafts such as the well-known Malaysia Airlines 370.  


    Although I am not sure what topic I will choose, the common theme for these ideas (with exception to Area 51) seem to be the disappearances of people and groups of people. There is always an explanation for these occurrences yet we may not have nearly enough evidence if any at all to explain them. I hope to narrow down what type of disappearance I want to research this semester.

https://www.rd.com/list/ghost-ships/ 

Comments

Popular Posts